2017 Year In Review & A Welcome to 2018! Power Your Innovation
January 12, 2018
Continued from Welcome to 2018 message here
2017, a Year In Review at DotConnectAfrica
2017 is now ended, once again it is that precious opportunity to take a stock of and share everything that has transpired throughout this year. Truly the year was both eventful, engaging and fulfilling one. At DCA Group we are grateful to you for being an integral witness and partner for every step of the process and experience.
Here are some of our activities from 2017:-
- Our Miss.Africa Digital Program Named Finalist in the ITU/UN 2017 EQUALSinTech Awards in Geneva, Switzerland
- Ireland: Bekele Cited the Notable work of DCA Academy for Lifelong Learning at UNESCO’s Third International Conference on Learning Cities
- Los Angeles, California, USA: DotConnectAfrica Trust wins landmark legal victory, as ICANN loses MSJ
- Barcelona, Spain: DCA CEO Attends the Special African Women Forum
- Miss.Africa announces 2018, Seed Funding Tech Initiative for women in Africa
- We Participated at the annual Kenya Internet Governance Forum 2017
- CIO East Africa Names Founder and CEO of DotConnectAfrica #WOMENINTECH SOPHIA BEKELE “Industry Trailblazer and Internet-Governance Pioneer”
- DotConnectAfrica (DCA) announces the 2016/17 winners of the Miss.Africa Seed Funding for STEM Programs
- Nairobi Kenya, Miss.Africa joins in celebrating the ITU ICT Girls Day
- Q&A: CIO E. Africa Exclusive QnA with Sophia Bekele: .Africa gTLD redelegation possible if DotConnectAfrica wins case
- #BeBoldForChange: DotConnectAfrica Celebrates the International Women’s Day!
- Welcome to 2017, from Miss.Africa Seed Fund!