Celebrating Success and Joy at year end :A Year In Review 2023!
January 19, 2024
Dotconnectafrica wishes you a festive season of success and Joy! As the year draws to a close, we want to express our heartfelt gratitude for your continued partnership and trust. It’s been an incredible journey filled with achievements, growth and collaboration.
Celebrating Success Together: This year has seen remarkable milestones for DotConnectAfrica. From successful marketing campaigns to innovative strategies, your success is our greatest achievement. We’re proud to have played a role in elevating your brand and reaching new heights together.
What DCA has achieved in 2023:
- DCA started off a great year with our CEO being recognized as on of the 10 Most Powerful Women Leaders in Business to Follow, 2023, and An Influential & Fearless Trailblazer in Technology Leading Business on Her Terms by two North America-based business and leadership Magazines.
- DCA’s e-commerce initiative was Nominated in March 2023 at the Bold Awards, Venice, for its innovative business model and impact.
- DCA endeavored to develop its human capital by sending its DevOps and Sales team to train and network with Start-Up Founders and AI-related forums in support of its efforts to launch its new products and expand to African Markets
- DCA also had a strong presence in North America, Silicon Valley, with its partners and teams participating in knowledge development about the emerging technologies of AI, the advantages, and risks to the next-gen.
- DCA’s CEO has also been invited as a featured speaker at International Industry conferences on Cyber Security and its impacts, where she has also shared Africa’s perspective.
- DCA’s Yako Cloud Services has also passed its first Proof of Concept stage with our Clients and is moving to make a difference in the Cloud Industry in Kenya and the region.
- DCA also elevated its C-Level hires, especially women-in-tech, who have contributed to scaling strategies in our strategic business lines.
- Regarding our CSR, the DCA Corporate Boot camp has been most active this year, recruiting and training tech girls and young men in devOps, cyber security, and digital marketing. The Miss.DotAfrica yearly Seed Fund Competition was delayed due to other priorities and will return in 2024.
Embracing the Holiday Spirit: As we embrace the festive season, it’s a time to reflect on the bonds we’ve formed and the goals we’ve accomplished. May this holiday season bring you joy, peace, and the warmth of shared moments with loved ones.
Looking Ahead to 2024: As we step into the new year, exciting opportunities and challenges await. Rest assured, Dotconnectafrica is committed to staying at the forefront, ensuring your brand continues to shine in the digital landscape.
Join Us on Social Media: Stay connected for the latest updates, insights, and a sneak peek into our festive celebrations. Follow us @dotconnectafrica on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to be part of our vibrant community.
Let’s Continue the Journey: As we conclude this year, we look forward to another year of collaboration, growth, and success. Thank you for choosing DotConnectAfrica.